HOW TO APPLY
• Go to www.ChildCareNJ.gov and complete the online application.
• You will need proof of income and a notice or announcement from your child’s school of a remote learning schedule.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
• You are a NJ resident with a school-age child 5-13 years old.
• Your household income does not exceed $75,000 a year.
• Your child is attending school with either a part-time or full-time remote learning schedule.
HOW IT WORKS
• Assistance will be paid directly to the licensed child care center you select up to $634 a month or a registered family child care provider you select up to $526 a month for full-time care.
• If the assistance doesn’t equal the child care provider’s rate, the provider may charge you the difference.
• Applications will be considered until funds for this program are exhausted.
• This program ends December 30, 2020.
• For help identifying a child care provider, go to www.childcarenj.gov/ProviderSearch
FOR MORE INFORMATION