Guidance Home Page
Welcome Parents & Students!
The North Bergen High School Guidance Department's mission is to provide a program designed to facilitate the educational, career, and social/emotional needs of the students that will help them reach their potential by partnering with parents, community, faculty, and staff. Counselors strive to meet the developmental needs of all students and respond to the special cultural and social needs and interests of individuals.
Our goal is to provide students with skills necessary to foster growth toward life long
success and effective, responsible citizenship for a diverse and changing world.
The North Bergen Guidance Office look forward to helping you to achieve your goals!
ATTENTION: UPCOMING EVENTS!
- 2nd: Rutgers Newark Presentation, 9:30am
- 8th: Stevens Institute of Tech. Presentation, 10:00am
- 9th: Caldwell College Presentation, 10:00am
- 10th: College Fair, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- 11th: University of New Haven Presentation, 9:30am
- 15th: Felician University Presentation, 9:30am
- 17th: NJCU Presentation, 9:30am
- 18th: Rice University, 9:00am
- 24th: Junior Night, 7:00pm-9:00pm
- 6th: Bloomfield College Presentation, 10:00am
- 13th: Fairleigh Dickinson Latino Promise Presentation, 9:30am
- 14th: Kean University Presentation, 9:30am
- 15th: NJCU, On Site, 9:30am
- 1st MP ends!
- 10th: Bloomfield, On Site, 10:00am
- 12th: Caldwell Univiserity, Instant Decision, 10am
Please look at our Announcements Board in the Guidance Center
for all events and information!
Check out the North Bergen Guidance Dept.
Twitter Account @NBHSGuidanceDpt