Anyone interested in trying out for the Basketball team or Bowling team, you must complete the 4 steps listed below:
1. Online registration - This needs to be completed every year. Instructions are listed on the webpage for first time users as well as returning users.
2. Physical - All athletes must have a current valid physical on file in the nurse's office. A physical is good for 1 year (365 days) from the date listed on the exam. During the fall, athletes were given an extension from last year's physical because of the current covid situation. This extension does not apply to the winter season. Any athlete trying out for a winter sport must have a current physical. The physical form can be printed from the online registration page (link above).
3. All athletes must complete a Health History update form. The Health History for can be printed from the online registration page (link above).
4. All athletes must complete the NJSIAA Covid questionnaire. This needs to be completed by Thursday Jan7th.
- ONLY COMPLETE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE ONCEKeep checking the HS webpage daily for updates.